Earn AIA/CES Learning Units and GBCI CEUs!
Build Pittsburgh, now in its 21st year, brings together a community of architects and built industry professionals and provides opportunities to interact, network, and connect with people representing all aspects of the built industry.
The day will kick off with a breakfast and our keynote address, followed by a full day of continuing education seminars, culminating in a networking cocktail reception.
The Build Pittsburgh 2022 Exhibitors will be available throughout the day to discuss their latest products and services.
Session 1 (9:15 – 10:45 AM): 1.5 CEU each
- Equity in Architecture
- Blueprint for Better: How to Engage Other in the Value of Good Design (HSW)
- Green Light to Green Investments: Key Ingredients to Great Building Performance (HSW)
Returning to the Office (Fully In-Person, Fully Remote, Hybrid)
Session 2 (11:00 AM – 12:30 PM): 1.5 CEU each
- How Smart Buildings Enable True Sustainability (HSW)
- Oh the Places Architects Go: A Discussion on Progressing Your Career
- Evolving Legal Trends and Risk Management Considerations for an Uncertain Economy
- Preserving Pittsburgh and Historic Properties
Session 3 (2:15 – 3:15 PM): 1 CEU each
- The Current and Future State of Rural Healthcare (HSW)
- Demystifying Advocacy: Going from Fear to Fearless
- Addressing Climate Change with an Equity Lens: A Conversation with Pittsburgh City Planning (HSW)
- Mass Timber Re-Imagined (HSW)
Session 4 (3:45 – 4:45 PM): 1 CEU each
- The Pennsylvania Climate Action Plan – Building-related Recommendations and GHG Reduction Strategies (HSW)
- Mindfulness: More Than Just an App (HSW)
- Show Me the Materials: Supply Chain Disruptions
- Conversation with a Building Code Official: A Brief History and Details for the Latest Code Change (HSW)